Love Clojure and want to work with Clojure programmers? At JUXT we use Clojure and ClojureScript, along with numerous tools and libraries, to build exceptional things. Join us so that we can learn from each other.
JUXT projects come in all shapes and sizes, from building large systems for 'Tier 1' investment banks, to building small, bespoke applications for early-stage startups. The common thread is our focus on software excellence and keen eye for simplicity in both architecture and implementation.
We're looking for talented Senior Clojure developers to join the JUXT team.
JUXT is growing, so we're looking to hire engineers that enjoy collaborating with others, and are always looking to improve the systems and solutions they deliver.
The role will involve working directly with JUXT clients, and you'll often need to be pro-active in communicating with them and helping them elaborate their ideas.
- You have mastered Clojure programming over 2+ years of experience
- You are happy programming solo, pairing with both senior and junior colleagues, and teaching others through doing
- You can build Clojure systems from scratch and have a sense of how to scale larger code-bases
- You want to be a consultant, engaging with clients and users directly to understand what they need
- You want to be part of a developer-led culture
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- You understand that development is a human activity, and there are many factors, social and technical, that lead to success
- Private healthcare
- Matching 10% pension contributions
- 25 days holiday
- Company events (when possible due to COVID restrictions)